Accepted to Go Abroad
Congratulations! You've been approved by Brandeis to earn credit for your study abroad program(s). You still have a few steps to complete and this section will help you determine what you have left to do.
- Apply to your program! Acceptance by Brandeis does not mean the program has accepted you into their program yet.
- Declare all majors/ minors that you plan to earn credit for while studying abroad.
- Continue to access your online study abroad account and complete any outstanding materials as they become available.
- Research your new home and sign up for alerts about relevant news.
- Stay connected with the Office of Study Abroad, internationally focused events on campus, and reach out when you have questions.
If you're looking for a specific form or handout, please visit the Forms and Handouts section of the website.