Need to send your AP scores to Brandeis?

Please have your scores sent to the following address:

Brandeis University Registrar's Office

ATTN: Irene Widugiris

PO Box 9110

MS 068

Waltham, MA 02454

The College Code you will need to include for Brandeis University is 3092.

Advanced Placement (AP) Credits

Depending on the exam and the score, AP scores can be used in a number of ways. They can be used as "purpose credit" and fulfill certain university requirements, go towards a departmental major, or be used as an exemption from an equivalent course. Additionally, depending on the situation, AP scores can be used as "numeric credit" towards the 128 credits/32 courses needed for a Brandeis degree allowing some students to take a leave of absence, take less courses a semester, or even graduate early.

During the first year and any time before graduation, as long as student sent their scores to Brandeis, students can stop by the Office of the Registrar in Kutz 124 and officially claim their AP credits. It is strongly encouraged that students chat with an advisor to discuss the various ways AP scores can be applied to their career here based on the residency requirement. The residency requirement restricts the number of outside credits a student may transfer to Brandeis. Also, students planning to study abroad should claim their AP credit(s) prior to submitting their study abroad application.

Students should refer to the Advanced Placement chart in the University Bulletin they entered Brandeis during.