Welcome to Brandeis! We are so glad that you chose to transfer here and want to make your transition as smooth as possible. In addition to the strong academic programs offered here, we hope that you also take advantage of the many extracurricular activities available on the Brandeis campus.
Below are resources for helping you make this transition. You may also want to refer to our FAQ page.
- Course registration, general university requirements, disability services and support - Academic Services, 781-736-3470
- Evaluation of transcripts and transfer credit - Irene Widugiris, firstname.lastname@example.org, 781-736-2014
- On-campus housing - Department of Community Living, 781-736-5060
- Major and minor requirements, declaring a major - Undergraduate Advising Head from your specific department
- On-campus employment, tuition, scholarships, loans, and other financial questions - Student Financial Services, 781-736-3700