Transfer SEVIS Record to Brandeis
Students requesting to transfer their F-1 student visa status from a previous school (or from OPT/Academic Training) to Brandeis University should review the F-1 Transfer-In Procedures and Frequently Asked Questions information.
Documents Required to request a Transfer of your current F-1 or J-1 student visa status to Brandeis University:
- Complete the top portion of the appropriate Transfer-In Form. Transfer-In Forms are located on the right side of this page.
- Once you have completed the top portion of your Transfer-In Form, please provide this form to the International Student Advisor (A/RO or P/DSO) at your previous/current institution and request your record be transferred to Brandeis.
- Your International Student Advisor will then need to complete the remainder of the Transfer-In Form, return it to Brandeis per the instructions on the form and then transfer your SEVIS record to Brandeis.
- Fill out and submit the appropriate VIDOF
- Submit a copy of your current U.S. Entry Visa
- Submit a copy of any Employment Authorization Document (EAD Card) that you may have received for Optional Practical Training (F-1 students only)
Transfer-In Forms and all Required Documents should be returned to the Office of Admissions address listed on the bottom of the transfer-in form.