Check this out!
Go to Usdan 030 to borrow a laptop TODAY!
The Student Support Services/Transitional Year Program (SSSP/MKTYP) computer lab is a shared space for SSSP/TYP program students only. This space provides students in these programs access to updated technological resources to complete academic assignments. Students have access to the world-wide web, LATTE, Adobe Reader to read PDF files and the University Library Databases.We kindly ask students to adhere to the following community guidelines when using the space:
- This space is reserved for SSSP/MKTYP students ONLY.
- Conserve paper. Please print what you need, and only print it once.
- No eating or drinking in the lab.
- Be courteous to your peers. Keep noise at a minimum.
- Every time you enter the lab remember to sign-in.
- Make a staff member aware of any maintenance issues.
Are you a student constantly on the run? SSSP provides program participants the opportunity to use laptops for a two week period to complete class work. These machines are updated with Microsoft Office, a USB port for key drives, a DVD player, and wireless/ethernet Internet access. See the SSSP Senior Department Coordinator to borrow a laptop.