Check this out!
Go to Usdan 030 to borrow a laptop TODAY!
The Student Support Services/Transitional Year Program (SSSP/TYP) computer lab is a shared space for SSSP/TYP program students only. This space provides students in these programs access to updated technological resources to complete academic assignments. Students have access to the world-wide web, LATTE, Adobe Reader to read PDF files, and the University Library Databases. This area also houses our SSSP Resource Library and the SSSP staff offices.We kindly ask students to adhere to the following community guidelines when using the space:
- This space is reserved for SSSP/TYP students ONLY.
- Conserve paper. Please print what you need, and only print it once.
- No eating or drinking in the lab.
- Be courteous to your peers. Keep noise at a minimum.
- Every time you enter the lab remember to sign-in.
- Make a staff member aware of any maintenance issues.
Are you a student constantly on the run? SSSP provides program participants the opportunity to use laptops for a two week period to complete class work. These machines are updated with Microsoft Office, a USB port for key drives, a DVD player, and wireless/ethernet Internet access. See the SSSP Senior Department Coordinator to borrow a laptop.