Resource Management: Policies and Procedures
As a complement to the implementation of RCM, the administration and finance division has been leading a process to strengthen university-wide resource management policies and procedures in order to improve the University's ability to fulfill its mission and meet its goals.
The goals and principles guiding the preparation of this policy and procedure framework include:
- All resources managed within the context of an integrated economic system;
- Strengthened management controls and accountability;
- Meaningful financial reporting and analysis;
- Enhanced capacity to inform and implement strategic plans;
- Effective linkage of goals to resources .
For information about major projects within the direct purview of the Office of the Executive Vice President that are currently under way at Brandeis, please visit the Office of Capital Projects website.