The deadline to apply to SEED has now passed.
Important: Students must submit a parent/guardian release form with their application.
Founded on the principles of pluralism, tolerance and inclusion, Brandeis is a place where exceptional young minds from diverse backgrounds come together to form a unique and vibrant campus community. Students Exploring and Embracing Diversity (SEED) will celebrate multiculturalism and social justice at our dynamic university. SEED attendees will stay on campus November 1-3 for specialized academic programming and community building.
Students who attend SEED will have a chance to:
- Meet current Brandeis student leaders and distinguished faculty
- Stay overnight in a residence hall with current students
- Connect with the Brandeis Intercultural Center and a number of Brandeis’s arts- and culture-related student clubs
- Learn more about the admissions process and join an application workshop led by admissions staff
- Attend an interview with admissions staff and senior interviewers
Travel scholarships: Scholarships are available to cover students’ transportation costs to and from Brandeis. All meals and accommodations will be provided.
Important dates: Students will be notified on a rolling basis, but no later than October 5, regarding the outcome of their SEED application.
Eligibility: Students must be rising high school seniors and currently reside in the United States to be eligible to attend SEED. Preference will be given to students who are underrepresented in higher education, including first-generation, low-income, and minority students.