Brandeis Community Discounts
Discounts for season subscriptions are available for current Brandeis faculty, staff, students, BNC, HSL and BOLLI members. Please contact Brandeis Tickets for details.
Download an order form (PDF) (coming soon) to order subscriptions or single tickets by mail.
Box Office Information
Closed May 2 - August 29
Subscription Renewals In Rm 203, Shapiro Campus Center
August 29 - December 9
Monday - Friday
noon - 6:00 p.m.
noon - 4:00 p.m.
Shapiro Campus Center
Atrium Box Office
Door Sales and Will-Call
Door sales and will-call ticket pick-up begin at the Spingold Theater lobby box office one hour before each performance begins.
Brandeis University's Department of Theater Arts is among the country's leading professional theater training programs. Our graduates achieve national prominence in all areas of the performing arts. As a subscriber, you help support the ongoing education of artists at Brandeis.
2013-2014 Subscribers Enjoy These Benefits:
- Save Money -- Subscribe now and get four shows with great discounts!
- Best Seating -- Subscribers are seated before all other ticket buyers and have the option to renew the same seats next season.
- No lines -- subscription tickets are mailed before the first show of the season, so there's no waiting in line to pick-up your tickets.
- Easy Exchange -- Plans change? Not a problem. Subscribers can exchange their tickets up to 24 hours in advance of a performance.
- Special Hotline -- for fast and efficient service: 781-736-3395.
- One complimentary StageSource Circle of Friends Card per pair of subscriptions to be used at participating theaters for two tickets for the price of one. (Please note: we will mail subscription tickets and Circle of Friends Cards on September 20.)
2013-2014 Subscription Series
Four shows, one low price! Only $60!
Brandeis/Senior Citizen (55+) only $40!
*The Seagull and Three One Acts run for two weeks; however, the subscription series is based on performances during the first week.
Purchase the 2013-2014 Subscription Series
To become a subscriber, download an order form (coming soon) or call Brandeis Tickets at 781-736-3400 to charge by phone, beginning August 12. For sales from August 12-28, please go to room 203 in Shapiro Campus Center. The box office in the Shaipro Campus Center Atrium opens for regular business hours on August 29.
Renewing subscribers receive their same seats assignments from last season until September 13. Seat locations cannot be guaranteed after the deadline.
We process new subscriptions in the order received with the best available seats. Please order your subscription by September 13 to ensure prompt service and delivery.
All subscription tickets will be mailed by September 20.
We may be able to continue to accept subscription orders on a space-available basis through October 3. However, orders received after September 20 will be held at Will-Call and may be picked up at the first performance.