Jump Start Meetings
Planning an event? Get it done in one place at the weekly Jump Start meetings. These meetings feature representatives from the Department of Student Activities, the Student Union, the Department of Public Safety and Conference and Event Services.
Jump Start meetings are generally held on Mondays at 3 p.m. in the Shapiro Campus Center 315 when class is in session. If Monday is a holiday, Jump Start will be held on Tuesday. Please contact us to confirm the meeting schedule.
When attending a Jump Start meeting, please come prepared with the following information:
- Tentative time and place of your program
- Idea of which space(s) you would like to use
- Concept of what activities will be taking place
- Idea of what your budget is & who your funding sources are
- Idea of extra costs and items you may need (i.e., renting tables, chairs, etc.)
- Idea of equipment you may need
- Advertising ideas