Don't See the Submit Button?
- Make sure the file is opened rather than viewed.
- Try updating your version of acrobat reader
You will need Adobe Reader to view this form. A free download is available at Adobe.com.
Please read the following instructions for on line submission carefully.
- Please open the follow link: Student Request Form
**Mac users make sure you choose to open the file rather than view the file **
- Type requested information into the form.
- After completion hit the submit button in the top right corner.
- A window will pop up asking if a) you use an email client such as Outlook or b) use webmail such as bmail or hotmail.
- If you use an email client
a) leave the radial box for email client checked
b) follow the prompts.
- If you use webmail **If these instructions are not followed you Request Form will not be sent**
a) change the radial box to webmail
b) SAVE the pdf
c) open your email
d) attached the pdf to an email addressed to StudentRequest@courier.brandeis.edu
- Regardless of the type of email you have you should have a copy of the email in your sent mail folder. If it is not there, we did not get it!
Conference and Events Services is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m to 5 p.m. We generally respond to inquiries within two business days. If it goes beyond two days it is worth contacting us to ensure we received your request.