Email Address Link
- Highlight the email address or words that you want to serve as a link.
- Click the Link icon on the WYSIWYG toolbar. The Insert/Edit Link window will pop up.
- Choose the External radio button.
- In the Link field, type mailto: then the email address. Do not include a space after the colon. For example, if the email address is email@example.com, type mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Insert when you are done.
- Once you are finished editing the page, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click Submit to save your changes.
Best Practice: When linking an email addresses or other words in paragraph text (regular text like this), we recommend you bold the links so they stand out. Example of a bolded email address link.