Upload Multiple Files at Once
Multiple files, such as images, pdfs and documents, may be uploaded to the CMS at the same time by using the Zip Archive tool.
- On your computer, create a zipped archive of the items you wish to upload. The name of the file should be Archive.zip.
- In the CMS, select the folder in which the items will be placed.
- Under Tools, select Zip Archive.
- A. The CMS offers drag and drop functionality, which allows you to drag files from your desktop directly into Cascade, in addition to the browse method. To use the drag and drop functionality, simply select the Archive.zip file from your desktop and drag it into the “Drop file here to upload” rectangle. Click Submit. While the file is being uploaded, a progress bar appears and submit buttons are disabled until the uploading process is complete.
B. To use the browse method, click the Browse button in the dotted-line rectangle. Locate and select the Archive.zip file on your computer. Then click Submit.
- You will receive a green banner with “Operation successful” if the files are uploaded correctly.
- If you are on a Mac, the system will have created a folder named _MACOSX. Delete this folder.