CMS Upgrade to Cascade 8 Complete
The upgrade to Cascade 8 is complete and the CMS is back online.
Cascade 8 has a modern look and feel with different colors, bigger fonts and some differences in functionality. See an overview of what’s new.
Before you jump in
- The process to submit an asset has changed significantly. Review the submit process.
- If you use the Zeta (or other non-standard) templates, aligning images within the wysiwyg editor is now done from the "Class" dropdown within the Insert/edit image pop-up. You no longer align an image using the Advanced tab.
- Naming rules will now be enforced for new assets. The CMS makes it easy for you by offering a suggestion that removes capital letters and spaces.
Using a new interface can take some getting used to, and we are here to support you. We encourage you to:
- Watch a recording of a past demo session (approx. 25 minutes)
- Review our documentation: