Frequently Asked Questions


The following questions apply specifically to undergraduate students. Graduate students should refer to the graduate student information section or contact the graduation coordinator from your school.

Expand All / Collapse All

When do students receive their diploma?
Students receive their diploma at the diploma ceremony, which they have designated through SAGE.
Is housing available on campus during Commencement Weekend?

Limited housing is available, but is reserved through the Department of Community Living on a first-come, first-served basis.

Reservations must be made and paid for in advance. Please note: Guests must supply their own linens, blankets and towels.

Questions about housing should be directed to the Department of Community Living in Usdan G032 or by calling (781) 736-5060.

How do I obtain information about disability services?

For questions about guests with disabilities, please contact the Office of Conference and Events Services at (781) 736-4300.

What dining locations are open on Commencement day?

The schedule of on campus dining locations open throughout the weekend including Commencement Day can be found on the Campus Dining Options page.