Working with Wufoo
You’ve decided that Wufoo is the correct tool to create your form and collect your information. You've requested an account from Digital Communications. Now you’d like to embed your form on a zeta template inner page.
Follow these guidelines to ensure your form integrates properly into the CMS.
Formatting a Wufoo Form
"Form Name" and "Section Break" text should be in all capital letters.
i.e., REQUEST FOR COVERAGE not Request for coverage or Request For Coverage
Select Brandeis Template Copy 1 in the template dropdown menu, which is located on the same line as the form name line, on the right side.
Embedding a Wufoo Form on a Zeta Inner Page
1. In Wufoo, under the "Forms" tab, select your form and select Code.
2. Scroll down the page and select Embed Your Form on Your Site, then copy the Embed code.
3. In the CMS, select the page on which you’d like the form to appear. Click Edit.
4. Under the Content tab, scroll to the Main Content WYSIWYG Editor and select HTML.
5. Paste the code into the editor, and click Update.
6. You will see a line of text appear in the WYSIWYG editor (this is a preview and not the final product).
7. Click on the Metadata tab.
8. In the field Long Name for page heading, insert one space by putting your cursor in the field and clicking the space bar on your keyboard.
9. Click Submit.
10. Your form should appear on the page. If you make future edits to the form in Wufoo, they will automatically appear on the CMS page. You do not need to re-embed the code.