Applicants to the Master of Arts Program in Comparative Humanities apply electronically through the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences. The requirements for the BA/MA track are listed below.
Note: Prospective students applying for the MA track should refer to the MA application requirements.
Application Requirements for the BA/MA Track
(for current Brandeis undergraduates only)
- An online application;
- Transcripts from all universities and colleges attended must be uploaded to your application; do not mail official transcripts to our office;
- One letter of recommendation from a Brandeis faculty member, submitted electronically;
- A curriculum vitae (CV) or resumé;
- A statement of purpose indicating your reasons for undertaking graduate study. In addition, please describe your qualifications for the MACH and your objectives in undertaking this program.
- A writing sample, not to exceed 35 pages.
Note: The application fee and GRE requirement are waived for Brandeis undergraduates applying to the BA/MA track.