Five types of graduate instruction are available:
- We offer four Sociology graduate seminars per year.
- We teach Sociology joint seminars that are limited to twelve students - six graduate students and six advanced undergraduate students.
- We offer a broad variety of tutorial courses (group readings and independent studies).
- Students may take courses in other Brandeis departments.
- Students may also take courses through the Graduate Consortium in Women's Studies and at schools that are part of the Boston Area Graduate Consortium:
For a full list of the Sociology Department's courses, see the University Bulletin.
||Fall Semester||Spring Semester|
|2016-2017||Fall 2016||Fall 2017|
|2015-2016||Fall 2015||Spring 2016|
|2014-2015||Fall 2014||Spring 2015|
|2013-2014||Fall 2013||Spring 2014|
|2012-2013||Fall 2012||Spring 2013|
|2011-2012||Fall 2011||Spring 2012|
|2010-2011||Fall 2010||Spring 2011|
|2009-2010||Fall 2009||Spring 2010|
|2008-2009||Fall 2008||Spring 2009|