Know the Numbers
Armed Subject / Major Criminal Occurrence
In the event of an armed subject or major criminal occurrence on campus, follow these procedures:
1. LOCK YOURSELF IN YOUR ROOM. Close windows and blinds and remain quiet.
2. Turn off lights, radios, televisions, etc.
3. Do not let anyone into a locked room until area is deemed clear by authorities.
4. Do not block the armed subject's access to an exit.
5. Call 6-3333. Provide as much information as possible about the incident.
6. Await further instructions from public safety officers.