Know the Numbers
In the event of a power outage, follow these procedures:
1. Remain calm; provide assistance to others if necessary.
2. Notify public safety at ext. 6-3333.
3. Move cautiously to a lighted area. Exits may be indicated by lighted signs if the emergency power is operating.
4. Turn off and unplug computers and other voltage-sensitive equipment..
5. For prolonged outages, await further instructions via the Brandeis Emergency Network System.
6. Confer with your building captain, community adviser or quad director for additional information and procedures.