We are currently developing a general mailing list for the Forum. If you'd like to be added, contact Prof. Sabine von Mering.
Request to be added to Prof. Laura Goldin's "Earthnotes", a mailing list for events, internships, and all things related to the environment.
Sign up for "Green Ideas for Brandeis," a monthly e-newsletter produced by the Campus Sustainability Initiative.
Faculty and Staff: Sign up for the "Climate Change Initiative" mailing list.
Or simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to act? Check out these organizations and extracurricular educational offerings.
Student Sustainability Work
- EcoReps: Students hired by facilities services in partnership with the Department of Community Living as peer educators in campus housing
- Student representatives on BEST committee
- Student Sustainability employee at ARAMARK
- Greening the Ivory Tower Course: Students complete hands-on campus sustainability projects
- Experiential Learning Program: Engages students across disciplines in local community work
Leadership and Clubs
- Student Union: Undergraduate Student governmental body, representative sits on BEST committee, passes resolutions, engages in community educations and partners with clubs on environmental issues. Offers the ‘DeisBikes bicycle sharing program.
- Students for Environmental Action (SEA): Undergraduate Environmental Club that worked to adopt the ACUPCC runs campaign outreach on wide range of environmental topics, hosts Earth Day events and speakers.
- NaturaLiving Club: Undergraduate club working on campus farmers market and educational activities.
- F.R.E.S.H Water: Undergraduate club works to bring clean water to developing nations.
- Positive Foundations: Undergraduate club supports the U.N. Millennium Development Goals.
- The Waltham Group: Undergraduate volunteer club with long history of community impact, work to reduce waste and collect student donations during end of year move out.
- Bike Club: Provides resources to biking community.
- HellerSave: Group of Heller staff, students and faculty working to create sustainability at the Heller School.
- NetImpact: Business School Club, works to engage M.B.A. students in socially responsible careers.