The 2009 Ethics Center Student Fellowship application deadline has passed. The following is a sample of what the application will look like in 2010.
Visit http://www.brandeis.edu/hiatt/students/funding/index.html for more summer internship funding ideas with deadlines from February to April 2009. Or click here for information about Davis Projects for Peace.
ECSF 2009 -- Deadline for submission of application materials:
Monday, November 3, 2008 by 5pm
Preliminary Project Proposals (optional) due Monday, October 6, 2008 by midnight
- Read a quick summary of the program.
- Download the application packet to learn about the fellowship and how to apply.
- Check out the following resources before beginning the application process:
- View due dates and Ethics Center contact info.
- See internship ideas and leads.
- Read the Internship Site Description to send to potential internship sites.
- Get tips on contacting a potential internship site.
- Give the Recommender's Instructions to your recommenders.
- Read the Ethics Center mission statement.
- Find out how to be an ECSF and study abroad if you want to do both, by visiting Brandeis and the World.
- Meet last year's Fellows and learn about their internships.
- Meet the former ECSFs from all years, since the start of the program in 1998.
- View the PAX 89 course syllabus for fall 2008.
- Download the 2007 ECSF final papers, which were compiled into a publication entitled Translations.
- Read some of the award-winning application essays of the 2008 ECSFs (flaws and all!).
- Online application - Click here
- Letter of interest from internship organization
- Transcript (unofficial or official)
- Two recommendations (in signed and sealed envelopes or via Interfolio - see Hiatt Career Center for info.)
- Current resume (include honors, special programs, extracurricular activities, etc.)