Ethically Speaking - Spring 2006 Newsletter Available
The Center's newsletter is now available online and in print.
From the Director: "International Law Cannot Stand Alone"
The Center Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- The 2006 ECSF Fellows have been chosen
- Coexistence International has launched a website, www.coexistence.net
- The Center welcomes new staff members
"The Long View: Distinguished Leaders Focus on World Problems We Ignore at Our Peril"
The 2006 Brandeis Institute for International Judges was held in January, in conjunction with the West African Judicial Colloquium
Selected Event Highlights
- Ayala Procaccia, a justice of the Supreme Court of Israel, was a guest of the Center for an afternoon
- Al-Quds University sent four American Studies graduate students for a 10-day residency at Brandeis
"The Human Barometer Exercise: An Exploration of Commonalities and Differences within the Coexistence Field"
The Master's Program in Coexistence and Conflict celebrates its first class of graduates