Sign up now
to receive the newsletter.
A quarterly online newsletter from the Peacebuilding and the Arts, a program of the International Center for Ethics, Justice, and Public Life at Brandeis.
Peacebuilding and the Arts Now
- November 2016
- Including reflections on arts and the 2016 presidential election, news from the field on featured theme "Creative Engagement with Climate Change and Environmental Sustainability," and additional resources & opportunities
- June 2016
- Including reflections on municipalities and violence prevention through the lenses of arts and culture, news from the field on featured theme "African-led Initiatives at the Intersection of the Arts and Social Transformation," CAST Design Labs & Reports, and additional resources & opportunities
- October 2015
- Including reflections on the impact of armed conflict on cultural heritage by Kristin Parker of the Rose Art Museum, updates from some of Acting Together small grants recipients, CAST Design Labs & Reports, and additional resources & opportunities
- August 2015
- Including announcements of Acting Together Small Grants and CAST Student Grants, Call for Research Memos: Urban Violence and the Arts, Reflections from Songs of My Neighbors convening in Limassol, Cyprus, and Kidnap Road - A New Play by Catherine Filloux
- March 2015
- Including themes: 'Artists and Ebola: Preventing, Honoring, Grieving, Healing' and '"The Most Important Images of the Year:" Artists Respond to Racial Violence in the U.S.'
- November 2014
- Including reflections on IPRA's 25th General Conference and themes: 'Artistic Responses to the Syrian Crisis' as well as creative responses to other current global crises
- April 2014
- Including themes: 'Creative Approaches to Sustainability and Environmental Justice' and 'Puppetry and Social Transformation'
- January 2014
- Including student papers, and themes: 'Theatre for Peacebuilding in South Asia' and 'Millennial and Intergenerational Approaches to Peacebuilding and the Arts'
- October 2013
- Including themes: 'Peacebuilding and the Arts in Latin America' and 'Artistic Responses to Trayvon Martin's Life and Death'
- July 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- July 2012
- May 2012
- March 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- October 2011
Sign up now to receive the newsletter.