Check out our "What did you learn?" Campaign on Facebook!
Daniel Langenthal, Director
Alyssa Stalsberg Canelli, Assistant Director
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5pm
Location: Suite 127, First Floor, Mandel Center
Experiential Learning and Teaching
Brandeis University offers students and faculty a wide range of active and reflective learning and teaching opportunities.
The mission of The Office of Experiential Learning and Teaching is to collaborate with faculty and staff to help students:
- Broaden, deepen and enrich their relationship to the content/subject matter
- Actively apply and connect their learning to their own life experience
- Understand their motivations and values
- Inform current and future curricular, career and co-curricular experiences
- Develop agency, self-efficacy resilience, decision making, reflection and other life skills
- Participate as informed citizens in a global society