The 2015 Experiential Learning Symposium will be held March 26th. Come celebrate student involvement in experiential learning! Learn more.
Check out our "What did you learn?" Campaign on Facebook!
Daniel Langenthal, Director
Alyssa Stalsberg Canelli, Assistant Director
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5pm
Location: Suite 127, First Floor, Mandel Center
Experiential Learning and Teaching
Brandeis University offers students and faculty a wide range of active and reflective learning and teaching opportunities.
The mission of The Office of Experiential Learning and Teaching is to collaborate with faculty and staff to help students:
- Broaden, deepen and enrich their relationship to the content/subject matter
- Actively apply and connect their learning to their own life experience
- Understand their motivations and values
- Inform current and future curricular, career and co-curricular experiences
- Develop agency, self-efficacy resilience, decision making, reflection and other life skills
- Participate as informed citizens in a global society