2011 Experiential Learning Events Committee
- Andrea Dine, Associate Director of Career Development, Hiatt Career Center
- Allyson Goose, Study Abroad Advisor
- Professor Laura Goldin, AMST/ENVS
- Audra Grady, Program Administrator, Experiential Learning
- Alyssa Grinberg, Justice Brandeis Semester Program Manager
- Professor Angela Gutchess, PSYC
- Jackie Kopyt, Assistant Director of Career Development, Hiatt Career Center
- Thomas Mackie, Internship Instructor, Health: Science, Society, and Policy
- Lucas Malo, Director of Community Service
- Marci McPhee, Associate Director, International Center for Ethics, Justice, and Public Life
- Professor Janet Morrison, THA
- Jessica Paquin, Assistant Director for Academic Internships
- Professor David Roberts, PHYS
- Ingrid Schorr, Program Administrator, Office of the Arts
- David Weinstein, Communications Specialist, International Center for Ethics, Justice, and Public Life
- Elaine Wong, Senior Associate Dean of Arts & Sciences
Benjamin Cooper '11
Jillian Rexford '13
About Our Events
The Experiential Learning Program of the Office of the Dean of Arts and Sciences offers several events each year for the development of faculty experiential teaching and learning knowledge and to share student experiences with the greater Brandeis community. Our two annual events are the fall eXperiential eXpo and the spring (EL)2 symposium. We invite you to join us as presenters or attendees to one of the great student showcase events.
Apply to be a presenter for the 2011 (EL)2 symposium.
- Go to: How to Apply
Join the committee for 2011!
- Email Audra Grady
*To offer any comments or suggestions for the 2011 (EL)2 symposium, please email Audra Grady, Program Administrator for Experiential Learning.