Additional readings can be located in the list of library citations
The Office of Experiential Learning and Teaching supports faculty and all instructors in bringing active learning, reflective learning and community building to their courses using experiential learning pedagogy.
We are your go to place for:
- incorporating ice breakers and inclusive classroom activities
- preparing syllabi with intentional Experiential Learning student learning goals and ideas for implementation of them
- integrating innovative teaching strategies
- active learning
- reflective learning
- making learning unique to an individual student's life experience / helping them construct meaning unique to themselves
- helping students develop transferable life skills
- increasing student participation and improving classroom discussion
*All of our consultations are non-evaluative, free and confidential
Learn more about our specific services.