Download the Brandeis University P-Card User Manual and Application (pdf).
The procurement credit card (p-card) is a procurement tool that offers an alternative to the existing University procurement process and provides an extremely efficient and effective method of purchasing and paying for goods and services with a value of less than $1,500.
The procurement credit card concept is designed to delegate authority and capability to quickly and conveniently purchase approved commodities directly from vendors that accept the Visa credit card.
The benefits to you and Brandeis are significant:
Benefits to the Cardholder
- Goods and services can be quickly and easily obtained
- Eliminates the need to use personal funds and obtain reimbursements
- Work related to the purchase of and payment for goods and services is significantly reduced
- Provides convenience, security, and flexibility
Benefits to the University
- Reduces the number of requisitions, purchase orders, invoices and checks
- Enables purchasing and accounts payable to focus on higher yield value added activities
The procurement credit card is designed to be used for purchases related to University business only.