About the Post-Baccalaureate Program
The Post-Baccalaureate Program in Studio Art at Brandeis University provides its students the space to grow as artists and develop a portfolio for graduate school admission or a studio practice.
Why Choose the Post-Baccalaureate Program in Studio Art at Brandeis University?
- Weekly individual studio visits with faculty
- Full faculty group critiques
- Individual studio visits with 8-10 visiting artists per year
- Opportunities to participate in a variety of professional and studio-practice workshops
- Funded field trips to locations like New York that include gallery talks with artists and curators as well as visits to artists' studios
- Generous private studios with 24/7 access in a newly-renovated post baccalaureate studio building on campus
- Summer studio access for students who begin the program in January
- Access to exhibitions, programming, and visiting artists at the Rose Art Museum on the Brandeis campus
- Teaching assistantships with a stipend