2019 Remis Summer Study Grants in Fine Art and Music
For first-years, sophomores and juniors with an interest in or commitment to fine arts and music
Merit Awards for summer study in Fine Arts and Music are available to undergraduate first-years, sophomores and juniors with a strong interest and scholastic record in fine arts or music. Interested students, not necessarily concentrating in either of these fields, may now apply to the Remis Merit Awards Committee for a study grant to be awarded summer 2019. These awards are intended to help finance research and study at centers of Fine Arts and Music for one summer term during the undergraduate career.
- Draw up a detailed, well-organized description of the proposed project. The proposal should describe: how the project fits into class, studio work or musical performance over the course of the term; what courses or facilities outside of Brandeis will be used in conjunction with the project; what you hope to discover from the research; and the estimated schedule or time-frame for the project.
- Include a separate budget page that clearly itemizes all costs associated with the project. The budget page should also total all costs.
- Submit supporting statements from two faculty members.
- Supply transcripts of academic records.
- Provide your student id number and email address.
- Provide your mailing address for award notification and grant check.
- A university W-9 form (pdf) with the highlighted portion filled out.
Application Deadline: Late Spring 2019, specific date to be determined