We are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2014 term for rolling admission.
Who should apply
We look for ability and commitment to undertake challenging graduate study. You should have:
- a successful academic record in an American bachelor's or equivalent foreign degree program
- significant work experience, ideally in finance or another analytical field
- analytical skills as demonstrated with GMAT scores and a good academic record
- motivation for graduate study
Prior studies should include a course in introductory economics (micro and macro). Statistics is recommended.
How to apply
In either case a complete application includes the following:
We take plagiarism very seriously. Please note that application materials are verified via Turnitin For Admissions to help identify the use of plagiarism or purchased documents.
- Application form, including essay and $55 application fee
- Official GMATor GRE scores. The code for Brandeis IBS is 3122. (This requirement may be waived based on strong work experience, undergraduate academic record and with permission of Assistant Dean for Admissions).
- Official transcript
- 2 letters of recommendation