There are many ways for Brandeis IBS alums to stay connected to the school, faculty and each other:
- Like us on Facebook to reconnect with friends from around the globe
- Join the Brandeis International Business Group on LinkedIn to share business insights and network
- Participate in alumni activities, fundraising, assisting career services or meeting with prospective students
As a Brandeis IBS graduate, you are a valuable resource to us in attracting new candidates for admission, assisting students in their career searches, and mentoring other alumni.
There are many ways we look to you for help. These include:
- Referring potential candidates to Admissions
- Contacting prospective students to help with questions or concerns
- Speaking with admitted students who are choosing between Brandeis IBS and another program
- Participating in information sessions, panel discussions, and brown bag lunches
- Volunteering to be a contact person in your city
- Organizing events for prospective students and fellow alumni
- Hosting or volunteering your time to plan an alumni event in your city
You are also invited to try your hand at being a mentor. All it takes is a willingness to lend your experiences to younger Brandeis IBS alumni. Please let us know if you are interested in helping in any of these ways.We look forward to hearing from you and staying connected.