The IBS Career Center team works closely with you to meet your specific needs, ensuring that you have access to the most qualified graduates. We customize recruiting strategies, make arrangements for on- and off-site interviewing, and tailor programming to enhance your relationship with us.
Recruiting at IBS
We welcome companies for on campus visits, career development events and our annual career fair.
- Company Presentations
- State-of-the-art conference rooms and auditoriums are available to promote your company to our students
- Treks to off-site locations for intensive information exchanges
- On-Site Interviews
- Comfortable accommodation with comprehensive amenities
- Resume bundle and candidate pre-selection resources
- Annual Career Fair
- Dynamic recruiting environment to identify qualified student for internships and jobs
Posting Job Opportunities
IBS Career LINK is the preferred portal of our employment partners to post jobs and to view student resumes.
- Use this link to sign up for or log into an existing IBS Career LINK account.
- Placement Data: Employment by industry and function
- Directory of Companies: Firms that have hired IBS Students
Careers Pursued by IBS Graduates
IBS graduates have outstanding analytical and organizational skills, and fill positions in global organizations in a wide range of functions, experience levels, and industries. Graduates typically work as financial analysts and associates, consultants, corporate managers, and policy makers in financial and non-financial companies, consulting firms, and the public sector.See how they have fared in the past:
We encourage you to work closely with us regarding any aspect of the recruiting process. We are always available to answer any questions. Please feel free to contact us directly at any time: