The IBS Career Center assists students in their pursuit of permanent employment and summer internships. We facilitate interaction between students and employers and provide a wide variety of programs to meet a range of career interests and needs. We also offer continuing assistance to alumni who are looking to advance their careers.
The following information provides access to career resources to manage your job search and build your career.
IBS CareerLINK gives you access to a wide range of resources:
- All IBS jobs and internship postings
- Extensive Online Resources such as: Job Boards, Company Directories, Career Research and Development Tools
- e.g. Vault, Hoovers, TopMBA, Going Global, Monstertrak,and UniWorld
- Career Events Calendar (must use Brandeis UNET ID)
Steps to Your Career
In addition to IBS CareerLINK, the Career Center offers resources to help you at the different stages of your job or internship search and career.
Discovering Your Strengths
- Self-assessment with Career Leader
Preparing Your Resume
Completing Your Paperwork for the United States
Letting Us Know About Your Success
- Job/internship status form
Additional Career Resources
Alumni Assisting Current Students
There are many opportunities to help current IBS students develop their careers, for instance by mentoring, informational interviewing or speaking at Career Services event. Please e-mail us if you would like to help in any way.
- Alumni Career Counseling
- Please contact an IBS Career Counselor (Marcia and Geri) for support in your next career move.