Facilities and Capital Projects
The technology office is home to the Brandeis IBS Facilities & Capital Projects Department. While most facilities requests must be made via the Campus Facilities Department (via their online Help Form or by calling ext. 64385); The Facilities & Capital Projects Department does assist with select facilities requests based in the Sachar and Lemberg Buildings.
For a full list of Brandeis IBS technology and facilities services, please visit our contact worksheet. Below you will find some basic examples of requests based on which department's you may contact:
- Moving of furniture
- Installation of shelving and fixtures
- Adjustment of heat and air conditioning
- Lightbulb replacement
- Pest control
- Cleaning (including offices, classrooms, common areas and restrooms)
- Ice/snow at entrances
- Liaison between Brandeis IBS Facilities Requests & Brandeis Facilities Department
- Brandeis Facilities work order assistance
*All faculty-related facilities requests should be directed to Echo Berquist or the Brandeis Facilities Department. All staff related facilities requests should be directed to the Brandeis Facilities Department.