The Help Desk at Brandeis International Business School (IBS) provides a friendly, knowledgable and personalized environment to our student, faculty, staff, and guest community. Our goal is to provide the positive technology support experience that you need to succeed as a member of the International Business School.
The IBS Help Desk, located at Sachar International Center suite 102, is open to the community for in-person support on all school-related technology, including computers and peripherals owned by members of the community.
The Help Desk is also home to the International Business School's Technology Department. This department manages the help desk, along with a number of other services including classroom and meeting room support, research and lab services, and assistance for faculty and staff for all of their technology needs. In addition to technology, suite 102 is also home to the school's capital projects and building management departments.
Community Support Services
- Student, Faculty, and Staff General Technology Support
- Classroom and Lab Technology Training
- Computer Use Best Practice Training
- Software Support (purchasing, installations, repair)
- Data Backup Assistance
- Virus, Malware and Spyware Removal
- Operating System Support (Windows, Apple)