The Help Desk at Brandeis International Business School (IBS) provides a friendly and personalized environment while attending to your technology support needs. Whether a student, faculty or staff member, or even a visitor to the school, we are here to provide you with the expertise you need to ensure your experience is a positive one.
Our staff fully supports and maintains all school-related technology, including computers and peripherals related to the student computer cluster, classrooms, meeting rooms and the Bloomberg Lab. Our full-time staff and student employees come from diverse cultural and technological backgrounds.
The Help Desk is located in the Sachar International Center, Suite 102.
- Operating System Support (Microsoft Windows, Apple OSX)
- Software Support (Installations, Removal, Repair)
- Virus, Malware and Spyware Removal
- System Backups
- General System Cleanings
- Training & Support (Classroom/Meeting Room Technology & Peripherals)
- Best Practices in General Computer Use