Wireless (Wi-Fi) Access at Brandeis IBS
Each student with a laptop or other portable device will need to register their system on the wireless network to gain internet access. In order to connect to the wireless network from your device:
- Select "brandeis_open" as your wireless network
- Open "Internet Explorer" on a PC or "Safari" on a Mac
- The browser will take you to the registration page. If it does not take you automatically, type "UNET" into your browser bar and hit enter to get to the page.
- Follow the instructions to register your device
- Restart your computer.
- If you are still having trouble connecting to the wireless network, bring your device to the Technology Services team in Sachar.