President: Agata Amorim
Club Advisor: Ben Gomes-Casseras
The African Business Club is on Facebook and the web
The African Business Club is a professional, educational and social organization which welcomes all members of the IBS community to join in their efforts. Through meetings, seminars and networking events, the group strives to raise awareness and understanding of the economic and political climate on the African continent, and promote interest in the emerging markets developing in the region. Members of the African Business Club hope to foster a better understanding of African economics and busines opportunities.
Key events and activities organized by the African Business Club include:
- Showcase on Africa Cultural Night
- Participation in Harvard Busienss School's annual African Conference
- African Movie Nights
- South African Chamber of Commerce in America (SACCA) MBA Alliance Event (for employment opportunities and interaction with other universities in the Boston area)
- Participation in the African Presidential Archives and Research Center (APARC) events at Boston University
- Additional networking events
For information about the African Business Club, please contact Agata Amorim at email@example.com.