Adjunct Professor in the Interdepartmental Business Program and the Brandeis International Business School
Finance, Planning And Control, Financial and Managerial Accounting, Indirect Cost allocation Plans, Allowable Costs for Claiming Federal Financial Participation
- Florida State University, D.B.A.
- Northeastern University, M.B.A.
- Northeastern University, B.S.
BUS 6aFinancial Accounting
BUS 14aManagerial Accounting
FIN 212aAccounting and Financial Analysis
FIN 213aIntermediate Financial Accounting
FIN 214aManagerial Accounting
FIN 216fFinancial Statement Analysis
Professor Keith is currently the Director of Administration & Finance of the University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Center for Health Care Financing. As an expert in teaching, Professor Keith taught at Harvard University Extension School, Bentley College, Northeastern University, and Florida State University. He worked as the Manager of Purchasing for Damon Corporation; as Manager at I.T.T. Hammel-Dahl; and as Project Manager for Masoneilan International.
- Keith,Richard, with L. Chugh. Proceedings. Proc. of "Managerial Accounting Practices Among Firms in New England.". Northeast Business and Economics Association, 2003.
- Keith,Richard, with M. Frank and J. McHugh. "Coping with Government Fiscal Emergencies: A Managerial Accounting Solution." Proceedings: Northeast Business and Economics Association. 2003.
- Keith,Richard, with Joseph McHugh. "Valuing Massachusetts Fixed Assets: A Contemporary Solution to a Historical Problem.". 1993.
- Keith,Richard, with Joseph McHugh. Proceedings:. Proc. of "How Estimating Historical Costs Helped Massachusetts Avoid Total Disaster In Its Bond Ratings.". Northeast American Accounting Association, 1992.
- Finance and Accounting For Nonfinancial Managers, 2nd Edition, Audio-Cassette/Workbook Program.. Keith,Richard. New York: American Management Association, Extensi, 1987.
- Keith,Richard, Lyman A. Keith. Accounting: A Management Perspective, 2nd. Edition. Prentice-Hall, 1985.
- Keith,Richard, with Lynn Marples. "Achievement Tests" for Dupree and Marder, Principles of Accounting.. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1985.
- Keith,Richard, with Lynn Marples. Study Guide to accompany Dupree and Marder,. Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley, 1985.
- Keith,Richard. Proceedings. Proc. of "Using Macroeconomic Variables to Improve Forecast Accuracy.". Northeast American Institute for Decision Sciences., 1984.
Awards & Honors:
- (1989 - 1990) Outstanding Professor of the Year, MBA Association at the University of Massachusetts-Boston
Office:Sachar International Center, 11