Massachusetts Alliance for International Business invite you to "Doing Business in Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam"
- Interested in exporting to new markets?
- Exploring options for sourcing from new outlets?
- Eager to avoid the pitfalls of foreign trade and investment?
Learn from seasoned international business executives about opportunities in Southeast Asia.
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
at AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
35 Gatehouse Drive, Waltham
Ravi Ramamurti, Professor of International Business, Northeastern University College of Business & Director, Northeastern Center for Emerging Markets
- Patty Sasso, Marketing Operations Manager Doble Engineering Company, Watertown
- Richard Dane, Senior Vice President, Global Operations, Sensata Technologies, Attleboro
This seminar is co-sponsored by Northeastern University's College of Business/Executive Education.
There is no cost to attend, but pre-registration is required. To reserve, contact Carole Cerezola at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-262-1180.
Questions? Call or email: Kristen Rupert email@example.com or 617-262-1180.