International Career Fair-San Francisco
|Date & Time:||20 February 2009 - 21 February 2009|
An Engineering, Scientific and Business Recruitment Event
Registration for the 2009 International Career Fair is now open.
On February 20 and 21 international companies will come to San Francisco looking to hire highly educated individuals for their offices in Europe, the Americas and Asia. Earlier this year 1300 candidates attended ICF'08. 40 international companies interviewed candidates for over 900 job openings worldwide.
- Find job opportunities with international companies in Europe, the Americas and Asia
- Request on-site interviews with companies that interest you
- Meet face-to-face with representatives from global companies
- Attend valuable keynotes and workshops on international careers
- Network with your peers, experts in the field, and international recruiters
Who should attend?
- Graduate students (Master's, PhDs or Post-Docs) in engineering, science, business
- International students and US nationals interested in an international career
- Professionals with engineering, science and/or business backgrounds
Where and how?
- Friday, February 20 and Saturday, February 21, 2009
- Cathedral Hill Hotel, 1101 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, California
- Register and upload your resume at www.icf09.com. It's quick and easy, and it's FREE!
For more information click here.