This free conference will address Latin America's challenges for succeeding in the new global environment.
Topics will include how Latin America is responding to the economic crisis; the burgeoning energy sector;
business models that thrive best in the region; and the newest trends in entrepreneurship and venture capital.
YOU MUST REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT. CLICK HERE: http://www.mitsloanlatinconference.com/xii/register.php
Nicholas Negroponte, founder and chairman of One Laptop per Child, is the slated keynote speaker.
Currently on leave from MIT, Negroponte was co-founder and director of the MIT Media Laboratory.
He has provided startup funds for more than 40 companies including Zagats, Wired Magazine, and Skype.
Panelists will include, among others:
· Edemir Pinto, chairman of the Brazilian Stock Exchange
· Marcos Troyjo, CEO of CBM and former Brazilian Ambassador to the UN
· Wilmer Ruperti, chairman and CEO of Maroil Trading
· Guilherme Loureiro, CEO of Unilever Mexico
· Gesner Oliveira, a partner of Tendencias-Economic Consulting
· Frederico Renzo Grayeb, vice president of Novo Nordisk, Latin America
Registration Fee after the first 400 registrants:
Students - $ 35.00
Professionals - $ 85.00
Address: 10-250 Auditorium (under MIT's iconic Dome), 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139
For more information, please visit: www.mitsloanlatinconference.com