The LSE Alternative Investments Conference 2010
|Date & Time:||25 January 2010, 9:00 AM - 26 January 2010, 6:30 PM|
The LSE Alternative Investments Conference 2010 ( www.lseaic.com ) is the world's largest student conference on private equity and hedge funds, bringing together over 50 speakers and 350 delegates from across the world. The 2010 Conference will take place in London, at the Marriott London Grosvenor Square on January 25 th and 26 th 2010.
Keynote speakers for AIC 2010 include:
- David Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Managing Director, The Carlyle Group
- James Chanos, Founder and Managing Partner, Kynikos Associates
- Emmanuel Roman, Co-Chief Executive Officer, GLG Partners
- Sir Deryck Maughan, Global Head of Financial Services, KKR
- Randall Dillard, Senior Partner and Chief Executive Officer, Liongate Capital Management
- Professor Josh Lerner, Jacob H. Schiff Professor of Investment Banking, Harvard Business School
- Dr. Ahmed Heikal, Chairman and Founder, Citadel Capital
- For a full agenda please click the following links: Hedge Fund Day and Private Equity Day .
Registrations are open until midnight on November 29 th 2009. Please note that if you have already registered then you will be notified of the outcome of your application in the first week of December