MIT Energy Conference
|Date & Time:||06 March 2010, 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Location:||Sheraton Boston Hotel|
Boston, MA 02199
| ||The MIT Energy Conference has grown to be one of the premier energy events in the country. The conference has much to offer to MIT Alumni and others interested in energy. Leaders in the fields of technology, policy, industry, and finance will congregate to develop solutions as the world seeks new ways of producing and consuming energy. Our theme echoes President Barack Obama’s speech during a landmark visit to the MIT campus last fall by highlighting both energy challenges and promising technology and policy pathways toward potential solutions.|
This year’s lineup includes John W. Rowe, Chairman and CEO of Exelon Corporation; Nobuo Tanaka, Executive Director of the International Energy Agency; Senator Jeff Bingaman, Chairman of the Senate’s Energy and Natural Resources Committee; and Susan Hockfield, current MIT President.
The topics for this year's Saturday Conference panels are a balanced mix of energy technology, policy and business:
• Commercialization of Solar Energy: Utility Scale or Distributed Generation?
• Supply Chain Energy Use: Exposing Opportunities for Innovation in a Global Economy
• Blue Boundaries: The Critical Role of Water Constraints in Energy Generation
• China: The Cradle of New Energy Technology?
• Unconventional Natural Gas
• Electric Vehicles
• Finding and Sealing Fissures in the Energy Investment Pipeline
Act today! MIT Energy Conference tickets are still available but selling quickly. Tickets can be purchased online at www.mitenergyconference.com
Location : Sheraton Boston Hotel
Contact : MIT_Energy_Conference@mit.edu