The African Business Club is a professional, educational and social organization which welcomes all members of the community to join in their efforts. Through meetings, seminars and networking events, the group strives to raise awareness and understanding of the economic and political climate on the African continent while promoting interest in the emerging regional markets. Members of the African Business Club hope to foster a better understanding of African economics and business opportunities.
Key events and activities organized by the African Business Club include:
- Showcase on Africa Cultural Night
- Participation in Harvard Business School's annual African Conference
- African Movie Nights
- South African Chamber of Commerce in America (SACCA) MBA Alliance Event (for employment opportunities and interaction with other universities in the Boston area)
- Participation in the African Presidential Archives and Research Center (APARC) events at Boston University
- Additional networking events