The African Business Club is a professional, educational and social organization which welcomes all members of the community to join in their efforts. Through meetings, seminars and networking events, the group strives to raise awareness and understanding of the economic, social and political climate on the African continent while promoting interest in the emerging regional markets. Members of the African Business Club hope to foster a better understanding of African economics and business opportunities.
ABC key activities and events:
- Showcase on Africa Cultural Night
- Participation in Harvard Business School's annual African Conference
- Debates on Emerging Issues in Africa
- South African Chamber of Commerce in America (SACCA) MBA Alliance Event (for employment opportunities and interaction with other universities in the Boston area)
- Participation in the African Presidential Archives and Research Center (APARC) events at Boston University
- Other Social networking events
To receive updates and events information, subscribe to ABC mailing list here.