The Help Desk at the Brandeis International Business School provides a friendly and personalized customer service experience coupled with the expertise you need to ensure your technology needs
Whether a student, faculty or staff member within the community, or a visitor to the school, IBS Technology Office staff members are here to serve you and ensure that your technology-based IBS experience is
Whether a student, faculty or staff member within the community, or a visitor to the school, the IBS Technology Office is here
Our full-time staff and part-time student employees at the IBS Technology Office come from diverse backgrounds, both in culture and technological background. Each of the items listed below are only a small number of the total knowledge and expertise our department has to offer.
- Operating System Support (Microsoft Windows, Apple OSX)
- Software Support (Installations, Removal, Repair)
- Virus, Malware and Spyware Removal
- System Backups
- Cookies/Cache and other General System Cleaning
- Training & Support
- Best Practices in General Computer Use & Information Assurance
- Hardware Recommendations & Purchasing Assistance
In addition to the general services you can expect from the IBS Technology Office, our staff also fully supports and maintains all IBS-related technology including computers and peripherals related to the student computer cluster, classrooms, meeting rooms, research systems and the Brandeis International Business School Bloomberg Lab.