The IBS Career Center assists students in their pursuit of permanent employment and summer internships. We facilitate interaction between students and employers and provide a wide variety of programs to meet a range of career interests and needs.
IBS CareerLINK gives you access to a wide range of resources:
- All IBS jobs and internship postings
- Online Resources such as Hoovers, Going Global, Monstertrak,and Vault
- Career Events Calendar
Career Center Staff
Steps to Your Career
In addition to IBS CareerLINK, the Career Center offers a number of resources to help you at the different stages of your job or internship search.
1. Discovering Your Strengths
2. "Rapid Guide to Job Hunting"
3. Researching the Market
4. Preparing Your Resume
5. Getting Ready for Interviews
6. Completing Your Paperwork for the United States
7. Letting Us Know About Your Success
- Hard-copy booklets distributed at orientation and available at the Career Center.