Read more about our Distance Learning approach on our DL pages.
On rare occasions, users have reported that they cannot properly view the form fields, or that they are not sure that the form was submitted properly.
If when you view the form using Internet Explorer you see what appears to be an outline (like a site map) prefaced with "Jump to content," then:
- Close the form.
- Click on the application link again.
- When prompted, "Do you want to view only webpage content that was delivered securely?" select No.
- The form should then appear appropriately.
- Note: You do not need to Login to submit the form.
If you continue to experience difficulties in viewing the form or are not sure if it was submitted properly, please:
- Download an MS Excel version of the application form
- Follow the instructions in the attached
- Email your completed form along with resume to the Associate Director for Instructor Recruitment and Development
Thank you for your cooperation.