Thank you for your interest in donating to the Brandeis food pantry. Please ensure all food items are unopened and nonexpired.
- Canned fruit
- Canned soups
- Canned tomatoes/sauce
- Canned vegetables
- Cereal bars
- Chick peas, lentils, beans (canned or dry)
- Macaroni-and-cheese packages
- Oatmeal (individual packets)
- Peanut butter
- Potatoes, yams, onion, garlic and ginger root
- Raisins and other dried fruits
- Rice (packaged)
- Spaghetti sauce
- Tuna or chicken (canned)
- Graduate Student Center conference room, Kutz 102
- Office of the Provost, Irving 102
- Student Activities Office, Shapiro Campus Center 203
Please complete the form below to let us know what food was donated, and by which groups or individuals.
Monetary donations of any size are accepted and appreciated. Make checks out to "Brandeis University" and include "Food Pantry" in the memo section of the check. Send them to:
P.O. Box 549110
Waltham, MA 02454-9110
Volunteers are needed to pick up food from the Greater Boston Food Bank on a weekly basis and/or to staff the food pantry on campus. If interested, please contact Priscilla Rwandarugali.