Contact Peggy Higgins
April 10-May 22Students in the programs listed below are required to register for summer and should complete registration through SAGE self-service no later than the date listed:
- Master’s students in the Genetic Counseling program are required to participate in a clinical internship and should register for BIOL 212A (2193) and 213a (2195). Registration for Graduate Summer Term does not count toward the residency requirement. The registration fee will be waived if you register by May 22.
- Master's students in the Biotechnology program are required to participate in an internship and should register for BIOT 212A (2221). Registration for Graduate Summer Term does not count toward the residency requirement. The registration fee will be waived if you register by May 22.
- Master’s students in the MAT in Education program should register for the courses determined by your program. Full-time tuition will be charged.
- Master’s students in the Hornstein Jewish Professional Leadership program should register by June 4 for the courses in consultation with your program advisor. Half semester tuition will be charged.
- Students planning to enroll in a thesis, independent study, internship, project or lab rotation course during the summer term must complete registration by sending an e-mail to Richard Cunnane in the Office of the Registrar indicating the course (include subject, course number, and instructor) you wish to enroll in. Please include your SAGE ID number and full name in your e-mail message. A per course charge will apply.
Ph.D. Students in Life Sciences, Chemistry, Physics, or Computer Science are required to register for summer and will be enrolled by the Registrar.
Ph.D. students in these fields are required to be on campus or at a related lab for the full year while engaged in taking classes and/or doing research related to your field of study and will be enrolled in CONT 250B (2197). Registration for Graduate Summer Term does not count toward the residency requirement. The summer registration fee will be waived.
Students who intend to complete their degree program for an August degree must be enrolled this summer. If you are depositing your dissertation or thesis by August 15 (deadline for August degree), you are required register for CONT 250B (2197) and will be enrolled by the Registrar's Office upon approval of your application for an August degree. The online application for an August degree must be submitted by June 15, 2012. The summer registration fee will be waived.Note that students who complete all program requirements for an August degree prior to May 29 will not need to register for the summer term. However, you will need to notify the Graduate School that you wish to change your status for the summer to Degree Pending.
Brandeis Summer School
Students who are pursuing a Master's degree or Post-Baccalaureate certificate may choose to enroll in graduate level courses in the Brandeis Summer School. Some GSAS departments may choose to designate selected courses offered through the Summer School for credit towards a GSAS Master's degree or Post-Baccalaureate certificate. Students may review course listings in the Summer School Bulletin here. Students should register for Summer School courses by contacting Richard Cunnane in the Office of the Registrar and NOT enroll in courses via the Summer School website.
Upon confirmation of participation, students will be registered in the JBS Program. Students will not have to take any action in terms of enrolling in the Program courses.
Note: GSAS students who register for summer courses in the Summer School, Heller, or IBS will be expected to pay the appropriate tuition to that school.