HBI Student Research Award
The HBI announces the first annual HBI Student Research Award for research and creative proposals dealing with Jews and gender. We welcome proposals in any academic and fine arts discipline that support the HBI's mission of developing fresh ideas about Jews and gender. The HBI will award $250 to one undergraduate and one graduate student for the best proposal in each category.
• This competition is only open to Brandeis University undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in the 2015/2016 academic year.
• Undergraduate proposals must fulfill a course requirement for the 2015/2016 academic year.
• Research in all disciplines is eligible (i.e. arts, humanities, sciences and social sciences).
• Applicants must submit a project description (500 word maximum), literature review, CV or resume, and writing sample using the links below.
1) Mail a hard copy of the proposal to:
Academic Program Manager
The Hadassah-Brandeis Institute
2) Electronically submit your proposal using the appropriate link below. Do not email your proposal. Your proposal will be accepted only if we receive both hard and electronic copies by the deadline.